Home Electricity Reduction Services NSW
Are Your Electricity Costs Out Of Control?
This is the No. #1 reason people ask for our electricity reduction services.
We offer you Home Energy Reduction Services that will not only help you discover the real reason your electricity usage and costs are high, but once addressed methods to keep them under control.
All assessment & electricity auditing services are offered to householders and small business located on the NSW Mid North Coast to SYDNEY. See our SERVICE AREA for more details. We travel between the two locations every two weeks.
Visit NETWORKING or CONTACT US if you're a business owner interested in using our Home Electricity Reduction services, to assist you with your own business services and growth.
What Our Services Are NOT!
Our services are tailored specifically to match each clients requests and premises. If you're looking for a generic Government funded 'TICK BOX' assessment, with FREE CFL globes, shower heads and discussions on draught excluder etc then you need to go elsewhere.
Our research has shown that kind of energy assessment unfortunately results in very little action by the householder, with little cost savings!
We will focus on the ENERGY USED to MAXIMISE YOUR ELECTRICAL SAVINGS!
In-Home Electricity Audit Service NSW
At the top of our Home Electricity Reduction Services is our In-Home Electricity Auditing service. Designed to pinpoint why your electricity bill is so high and what you can do to reduce the bill and save hundreds of dollars.
This service primarily targets Aussie householders with major concerns over rising electricity costs. Where electricity use can be totally out of control!
Our electricity audit is designed to create awareness and importantly educate you on all aspects of:
- Electricity metering and billing
- Home electricity usage
- Energy efficient appliances
- Electricity monitoring for both consumption and solar
- Electricity retailers offers
- Electricity standby or wasted electricity costs
- Electricity tariff differences and benefits
- Energy efficiency versus energy use
Truly MAXIMISING YOUR ELECTRICITY SAVINGS all in one visit. Our Home Electricity Usage Audit will offer you clarity on issues such as:
- The true cost of standby electricity [wasted power] in your home
- The true cost of your hot water system
- How much it costs to run your pool pump
- High electricity usage times within your home
- The best electricity tariff suited for your usage
- Where your using electricity but currently not aware of it
- Where your electricity cost may have changed
- Other ways you could be saving even more off your electricity costs
- The most expensive appliances in your home
- Common mis-understandings found in many Aussie homes
- What is the most effective / efficient form of electric heating
ELIMINATE NOW the guesswork as to why your electricity costs are so high!
ELIMINATE NOW the reasons for unknown high electricity costs!
TAKE ACTION TODAY FOR CHANGE TOMORROW!
See our ELECTRICITY BILLING ERRORS page for examples
If you're looking for the best NSW based Home Electricity Reduction Business, offering in-home audits in Sydney and on the NSW Mid North Coast look no further! These guys wasted no time, in pointing out what I was wasting in electricity costs!
Now my bill is at least 27% less and it's still going down! I would recommend this independent business to everyone sitting on the fence, wondering what to do about rising electricity costs. Call them today.....
TOP 7 Reasons We Get Called Out For An Electricity Audit
You are not alone if you are stressing out and worrying over high electricity costs. People like you from all over Australia are calling our office because they wish to simply gain control of their electricity bill once again. Calling us daily and asking for help in addressing such issues as:
- Correct Electricity Metering
- Accurate Billing System
- Appliance Energy Ratings
- Household Usage Patterns
- Consumption & Solar Monitoring
- Offsetting Electricity Costs
- Best Electricity Tariff
DISCOVER the real reason why your electricity costs are high?
Your HOME POWER AUDIT will consist of two parts:
As Easy As 1 2 3 To Book Your Home Power Audit
1. Contact Us NOW to book your Home Power Audit package.
2. You will receive a BOOKING NUMBER date and time, along with password to unlock the 'Pre-Audit Form' [HOUSEHOLD ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE]. We will ask you to supply us:
The completed pre-audit form
Payment for the Meter & Billing Analysis $147
4 electricity bills including the most recent
Clear images of your power meters
We will perform the METER & BILLING ANALYSIS and will supply you with:
The Meter & Billing Analysis Report
A list of comparable electricity retailers offers based on your last electricity bill
3. We will confirm your onsite Home Electricity Audit two days prior to the event. You will be required to settle the remaining balance of $200 on the day of audit. Your report will be compiled within 7 days.
More on the benefits of this Electricity Reduction Service can also be found on our SYDNEY HOME POWER AUDIT page. In-Home Electricity Audit TERMS & CONDITIONS
** TAKING BOOKINGS NOW! *
In-Home Electricity Audit Service With Detailed Report
- IMPORTANT - Please use the form above to secure your audit!
Are You Living Outside Our Service Area?
We are creating a list of interested parties requiring an in-home electricity audit, outside of our normal SERVICE AREA. Currently our service area is the NSW Mid North Coast to SYDNEY. If you are you outside of our service area, then please visit CONTACT US and forward your details via email:
- Subject : In-Home Electricity Audit Interest
- Email Content: Your Name ; Address ; Contact Numbers
Telephone POWER AUDIT Consultation Australia Wide
We call this our 'POWER Audit', meaning,
Positive Outcomes With Electricity Reduction
From our experience and that of our clients, we can help you save on your electricity bill, even when we are not able to attend your home. Via a home energy assessment telephone consultation we work with you over the phone.
You will be our eyes, ears and hands, in the home you know all to well. We will direct you to places where we know there is a greatest chance your electricity is being wasted.
Through discussion our home energy reduction consultants, will collect the necessary information, analyse it and then offer you professional suggestions and advice on how to reduce your electricity costs.
This exclusive Home Energy Reduction Telephone Consultation Service was designed by us, after numerous requests from householders outside of our SERVICE AREA.
Aussie homes asking for urgent assistance to help bring their home electricity costs, back under control!
For more information on this service visit HOME POWER AUDIT BY TELEPHONE SUPPORT
Home Solar Power Assessment
Are you currently up to date on how Solar PV can make you money in NSW?
You may have been wondering why householders are still continuing to install solar power? Could they know something you do not?
Did you know Solar Power can easily generate over $7000 of electricity over five years! Electricity that goes straight into your home FIRST when connected via a NET meter!
A FREE no obligation Solar Power Assessment of your home will inform you of :
- Your household suitability for a Solar PV system
- What savings you can expect to make by installing solar
- What makes a good solar power deal
- What you need to look out for
Installing a Solar PV system is great option to reducing your 'sunny hour' electricity costs. We will explain fully what the current situation is in NSW, with respect to offsetting electricity costs.
Importantly making sure we tailor any Solar PV Solution to your home's daytime electricity usage. Why? Because this will maximise the return on your solar power investment!
CONTACT US to book your Solar Power assessment.
Home LED Light Assessment
An LED Light Assessment of your home, will check the suitability of low energy LED lights as replacements for your existing halogen down lights and general lighting. We will show you LED options for your other home lighting. Including LED options for 'edison screw' & 'bayonet cap' type light fittings, as well as florescent tube replacements.
Visit LIGHTING to learn more about energy saving lighting options.
This service is now included in our IN-HOME ELECTRICITY AUDIT and not offered separately.
Aussie Home Energy - Energy Saving Assessment Professionals